In the spirit of this season of Gratitude and Giving, we here at The Pilates Place are inspired to share the joy of healthy movement and to make it even more affordable for you or a loved one! As we head into our 15th year of serving the community, we have decided to celebrate this Anniversary and Holiday Season with an extra special 15% off all your sessions and packages for the entire month of December! In addition, we have deeply discounted all of our Pilates accessories for the first time ever! This means you can purchase rollers, toesox, Therabands, Magic Circles and much much more at the lowest price ever and still have funds left over for Pilates and GYROTONIC® sessions. Here are just a few ideas:
• Gift Certificates: have your Santa stop by our studio and we will help him/her pick out just the right combination of sessions and accessories for your Christmas stocking!
• Warm, functional and ultra-cute toesox for stocking stuffers (little kids love these even if they don't do Pilates yet)!
• Roller & Theraband: your do-it-yourself home stress-reliever kit for getting through the Holidays looking svelte, sassy and calm!
• Introductory Package (5 private sessions & 5 Group Classes) even more deeply discounted than usual!
• Buy a 10-punchcard of Group Classes and get a single private sessions for a combined total of under $200!
These are just a few examples of the tremendous savings during December at the Pilates Place!
Many of you already know that Pam Woodson has been working for St. John's Episcopal Church as their Parish Life Coordinator. In January she will begin working there full time. It means we will see a bit less of her at the studio, but she remains committed to her clients and the needs of studio ownership. She will continue to teach a couple of group classes and to see a few of her clients one or two days a week, as her other schedule permits. Please join us in wishing Pam well in this new endeavor.
We are so sad to share the news that Tina's father passed away last month as a result of the traumatic injuries suffered during a hiking accident in Colorado in October. Please hold Tina and her family in your hearts and prayers during the Holiday Season.
Pam, Michele, Kristin, Tina and Kim want you all to know that we are so very grateful for our clients and for this entire community; and feel so blessed to call Jackson our home! The enthusiasm we all feel for assisting our clients in attaining their health goals is always evident when you enter our studio space. We cant wait to see everyone, and meet some new folks in 2015! Blessings of the Season!